WeekendTesting Session No. 45
Date: August 7th, 2010
Time: 3PM – 5PM IST
Mission: To find bugs in the online application: www.pixlr.com
- Very few questions were raised.
- Session ended before time.
- There was not much of a discussion after the testing session.
As a facilitator of the WeekendTesting Session No. 45, I learnt a few lessons:
- Testers need new and interesting challenges.
- Crisp and interesting mission statements get the participants interested in the session.
- Every session is unique and cannot be predicted.
Chat transcript can be found here.
Image Credits: http://www.usefultools.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/pixlr.png